Sunday, December 21

confessions.

I'm finally going to post that blasted second monster update post I promised.
Not like you guys have been anticipating it or anything, but I want to be a blogger who does what they say they will.
(I'm still planning on posting the designs of my dream house, so that doesn't count. These things take TIME! Geez, don't rush me!)
Here are some things you didn't know about me 5 minutes ago.

I'm the slowest bubbler ever. By bubbler, I mean filler-outer of scantrons. I always triple check the bubbles for my name to make sure I did it right, and even then I still feel like I messed up. I also have to fill in the bubbles completely (no white spaces!) without going out of the lines. I'm usually one of the last ones to turn in my test. It's a sad life.

I'm afraid to get things out of my car at night. When I was younger I watched this TV special about bad guys who would hide under women's cars at night and then grab their ankles when they approached in order to kidnap them. It scarred me for life. If I have to get something then I always stand at least two feet away and reach over. Although, when I think about it, that's really a lame way to kidnap people. If someone was under the car all you'd have to do is step on their hands and run away. It's not like it'd be very easy for them to get out from underneath, and by then you'd be long gone. Anyway, I'll still always be afraid.

I tried out for the play Little Women. It is still my dream to become an actress, so when I saw that some little community theater was holding auditions, I went for it. I was going to tell people that "I changed my mind and decided not to do it because I didn't want to rearrange next semester's schedule and be out of control busy" (which is true), but I really didn't get the call back. I was sad, but whatev. At least I didn't have to give up another Saturday.

I must put www before all websites I visit. For example, the link to my blog isn't ames-world.blogspot.com, it's www.ames-world.blogspot.com. I don't care if it takes longer to type & is "unnecessary". How much longer does it really take to add a couple of w's? The URL is naked without it, and nakedness is unchaste.

I would really like to get married now. I went wedding dress shopping with some friends all day last Saturday, and I would really like to be the one trying on the dresses now. So please, PLEASE, please, PLEASE, if you know of a tall RM who is funny and awesome (and hottt if possible), then send him my way. Tell him I make some seriously delish cookies, or other baked goods if preferred.

That's all. I'm breaking my own rule and not including pictures because I'm just too lazy for that right now. Uploading pictures to blogger is kinda a pain in the boo-tay.

Happy 4 days til Christmas! (wow.)