Sunday, February 3

my plans

Guess what I've been doing lately instead of blogging??
.
.
.
Homework!!
I know, I know, It's almost impossible to believe, but it's true. Everytime I sat down to write a blog I somehow found myself working on my accounting project or my math homework.
Don't worry, the world isn't coming to an end.
At least I don't think so.
I think the reason for this is because I'd go to my blog, hear the music, & suddenly be inspired to do homework. Whatever the reason, I like it. I honestly cannot remember the last time I did homework on a Friday. I think I was 5. & It was coloring.
Well now that I'm here I might as well post some of the stuff I've been meaning to.
OK, so lately I've been super excited/super sad because I've seen so many people post pictures of their cute remodeling & decorating, & I've had "Yay! I can't wait til I have a condo/house to do that to!! Wait a second, I probably won't be able to until I'm married, and I probably won't get married for another 10 years, and when I do I doubt I'll have the money to do it" thoughts. So then I decided, who cares if I don't have a house yet! I'm going to plan it out as if I had a house. I'll do different rooms at a time. Here are the color schemes for my "future" living room:

I think it would look cool to have the color that's the second on the left, the golden-y one, painted on one wall with the one all the way to the left on the other three walls. For some reason I imagine the room to have a fireplace, like this:

and the wall with the fireplace is the one that would be painted the golden color.
Here are the sofa, chair & ottoman I would have:

I would use the cranberry & maple pillows (not the green one) for the couch & chair, and this rug below.

I would use these as my coffee table, and the one below it as a side table


I also want this mirror, which matches the coffee table & side table:
I'd also have this frame structure thingy, & I'd have pictures of black & white scenery in them, basically like the example minus the people:
I want to have something like these letters, with the same colors, except with less yellow ones & a few cranberry colored ones:

Of course I'd have other things like throws, candles, pictures, lamps, etc., but that's basically the gist of it. That was way more fun than I thought it would be! I've learned that I'm way more decisive when it's fake planning. And not paying attention to price helps too. The next room I'll do: family room/office area. Hope you enjoyed!