Monday, December 22

to do:

Find Zachary Levi and marry him.

(I love you, my sexy sexy beast)

Make my playlist not annoying, and take out the songs with F bombs
(I swear I never knew. I guess I should listen to them all the way before adding them...).

Buy ski gear for COLORADO! (check)
Woo woo! That's right my friends. I will soon be showin off some skills at the slopes. I've never actually done it before, but I know I'll be a natural. (please, how hard can it be?).

(I'm going to look just like that. only, the girl version)

Make Andes mint cookies and give them to people before Christmas is over.
(thanks, Melanie, for introducing me to such deliciousness)

GET NEW WINDSHIELD WIPERS.

(this is what it looks like when I drive)

Clean my room so people don't start mistaking it for the dump.

(yep. that's basically what my room looks like)

Win the lottery.