Wednesday, April 16

food problems.

I've been having really weird cravings lately.
(No I'm not pregnant)
Cravings that are hazardous to my health.
I never thought I was a stress-eater, but oh man am I ever.
Lately when I have a stressful thought, I automatically crave a dr. pepper from a gas station and some sort of sugarness REALLY badly.
Why a gas station? Because I need the plastic cup, tasty ice, and straw. No bottles & cans for me. At least not lately.
And it has to be combined with some kind of hostess cupcake or rice krispy treat.


(me enjoying the tasty ice from QT, my gas station of choice)



I can't explain the happiness that comes when the thought of getting those items enters my mind. It gets me in a really good mood.
But I can feel myself slowing down mentally and physically because of this horrible habit, so I need to change it. It's so hard though!
I need to be on the Biggest Loser. I think they should have one for people that aren't exactly overweight, but need to get healthy.

Since that won't happen, I'm just going to have to try to motivate myself on my own. I CAN do it! Yes I can. I'm going to make a change. Woo!