Monday, April 14

Jimmy....we LO-OVE you


Let us all have a moment of silence to admire the love of my life for just a second
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok.
Why must he have this affect on me? The least he could do is be real. I mean is that too much to ask? Go ahead and make fun. Everyone else does. But someday I will find my Jim, and I'll be the one laughing then!


Here's the picture I've had for awhile as the background on my phone. It's a great feeling to see a smiling Jim give me a thumbs up everyday. Makes my day everytime.


I really am truly sorry for the complete lack of interesting posts. They've all seemed to revolve around TV (like The Office) or my camp decision. I guess that's because those are the only interesting things happening in my life lately. I'm pretty sure I've reached a decision about which camp I will be working at, but you'll have to stay tuned because it's not official yet :).

I'm also in need of a temporary job that will last from May until the middle of June. Any ideas? Do you think the bank would hire me on, train me, let me leave for two months, and then come back in August? That would be ideal. I think I'm ready to work at the bank now. I guess I'll have to check out my options! Other ideas are also greatly appreciated. Thanks a million.