Saturday, March 8

*Note to self*
Under any circumstances, do not, and I repeat, do not think that you are going to be considered an old maid unless you get married in a maximum of one year. Even if all of your friends are getting married and you find out everyday that more and more people from your graduating class have gotten married. OR even if you find out that a lady who knows another lady who knows your mom wants to set you up with her nephew's friend's brother who's coming home from his mission soon. This is exaggerated, but very likely knowing my mom.

It seems like all I've been doing lately is going to bridal showers, receptions, more bridal showers, and more receptions. Today I went to my friend Michelle's bridal shower.
I have no idea what's going on with my hair in this picture and I basically look like a hobo. (hahahaha "Red, that oatmeal was for the hobos!!".....that 70's show....anyway....)

She's so awesome and I couldn't be happier, but I need to remind myself that it doesn't matter if I'm not married right away! I really don't wanna get married yet & I'm likin the single life, but still. I only have to start worrying when I'm 23. Anyway, enough of that.

I saw this survey somewhere and I thought it was cool, so here it is.

For every question you have to go to photobucket.com (or google if you prefer), type the answer into the search box, and use a picture from the first page.

1. What is your favorite flower?


2. What is your favorite sport?


3. What was for breakfast this morning?


4. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?

5.What is your favorite season?


6. Where would your dream vacation be?

7. What is your favorite Disney movie?


8. What is your favorite animal?


9. What is the last movie you went to?


10. What is your favorite guilty pleasure food item?




(you didn't think I could pick just one, did you??)

11. What is your birthstone?

12. What is your dream car?

(I don't even know what this is, but it's a Honda and it's an SUV so it works for me)
13. Which gas station do you go to the most often?


14. What is the last store you shopped at?


15. What was your high school's mascot?
If you liked it, do it.