Sunday, July 19

so...

apparently I wasn't really "back" back.

as Kristina nicely put it, "So, for someone's who back to blogging, you are sucking!!"

and...she was right. I fail.

I really don't know what to say for myself.
basically what happened is I'd get on to blog, automatically go onto facebook (because let's face it, it's hardwired into my head to log in before doing absolutely anything on the computer) and then next thing I knew, an hour went by chatting with peeps [stupid facebook chat] and playing Farkle [stupid Farkle]. and by then I wouldn't wanna spend anymore time on the computer; hence no blog posts.

and now that I've spent all this time explaining why I haven't been posting, I really don't feel like writing the post I was going to do.

so....blog ya later?

I promise it won't take me 19 days to post again.

and the next one will be pretty dang sweet. for rills.

it will most definitely include pictures too. {none of this boring "text only" crap. I'm totally breaking my own rule}

ok. goodbye my peeps.

come back like, tomorrow. seriously. if I don't have another post tomorrow then I give you permission to...I dunno...do something mean. you can leave me a vicious comment that makes me want to cry.

deal? k cool.

bye.

(gaaaaah I still have to beautify my profile. this sucks. anyone wanna design it for me for free!? please & thanks)