Monday, July 20

loves vs. hates

guess who did what she said she would!?

ME!

I posted. when I said I would.
this is why people call me Awesome Amy.

(sidenote: I'm having a capitalization crisis. I hate when "I" isn't capitalized but I don't want to capitalize the first word in a sentence. but then it looks inconsistent. feel me? I don't know what to do. k that's the end of my sidenote)


today, I would like to share with you things that I hate vs. things that I love.

ready set go.

LOVE

myPod. {that's its name}
surrriously. this thing is amazing and makes me happy for at least an hour a day. listening to music is kinda my best friend.

HATE

the Beastie Boys.
no, I don't wanna ch-ch-check it out. who decided to let them play on the radio & make CDs? someone who hates happiness & babies, that's who.

LOVE

Dr. Pepper, turkey sandwiches, and pizza.
I could live off of these things for the rest of my life. no joke.

HATE

olives.
dear olives: please die. thanks.

LOVE

summertime designs.
I love walking into stores & seeing brightly colored clothes, swimsuits, dishes, etc. Brightly colored things make me happy.

HATE

summertime heat. and boredom.
yesterday my car said it was 118 degrees.
please shoot me.

LOVE

laughing.
it really is the best feeling in the world. why use drugs to make you happy? laughing is much cheaper.

HATE

LOL.
when people use this they most certainly aren't laughing out loud. why lie? if in fact if you really are laughing out loud then you usually say HAHAHAHAHA! they need to come up with a different acronym for things that are slightly funny.

LOVE

sunsets.
they're so preeeetty when they fill the whole sky.

HATE


almost getting into an accident because I'm taking a picture of the sunset while driving.


so what do you guys love & hate??

spill.