Wednesday, July 1

guess what, ya'll??

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKK!!!!

Please don't have a heart attack. I don't want to be held responsible.

But this is probably the best news that you've heard in your ENTIRE life!! I hope you are prepared for the awesomeness that is about to ensue from my future posts. They will BLOW YOUR MIND.& by that I mean I have absolutely no idea what my little blog's future holds or what type of things I'll be bloggin about, but I guess we'll see as we go. {you should know that 87% of the time I'm all talk}. Funny little sidenote: I used to strongly dislike when people used { } or [ ] as their parentheses, and look at me now. Usin' em & stuff.

anyways.....

So it's official. I am back.

As you can see I shook up the look of my blog, & by using this particular template it kinda screwed everything up. And since I am html impaired, it's probably gonna be a little while til my blog looks completely cool. So don't judge. or hate. Or I will hate you. and your face.

(for example, I hate the fonts & colors! but I can't change it through blogger. I'm pretty sure I know how to do it but it's gonna take like, a year. so just be patient. geez.)

That's basically it for now. Got nothin else to say.
Except for one thing. I need your opinion.
Hate Twitter or love it?
I was very much anti-twitter & SWORE I'd never get one.
But guess what.
I got one.
I still hate it though. I just got it so I could figure out how the dang thing works. But if you have one then tell me your username so I can follow you & you can follow me & we can be twitter bffs & have so much fun twittering {not tweeting cuz that sounds GHEY} and it will be so AWESOME! Plus it will make me less of a twitter loner. [I have 3 followers. and only one of them is a real person].

So, for rills that's all.
I'm done.
Peace out yos.

(it's nice to be back)
[kinda]