Friday, March 20

Remember my super awesome bff Lauren, whom I visited in Colorado a few months ago?

Well, she came to see me last/this week!

It was a nonstop party, including trips to San Diego and Sedona, as well as lots of other adventures.






We had different spring breaks, so she came for the end of mine & beginning of hers. Meaning she came to school with me for 2 days.

We have so much fun together, & it was the best time ever. Seriously.

But being that busy made me realize something: I kinda love not being on the computer or watching TV. And I'm a MAJOR TV and internet-aholic. I used to have 6 shows that I watched religiously every week, and now I've gone 2 weeks without watching anything.

Why is this relevent, you ask??

Because I'm about to tell you something that may make most of you cry. (maybe with happiness, I'm not sure.)

I'm going on an indefinite blogging hiatus.

I just haven't been feelin' it lately, & I don't have any sweet posts up my sleeve. Also, I'm loving not spending so much time on the computer and I can't do that while blog stalking.

So....ya. I won't be blogging for quite awhile. I'm sorry, my 4 followers, one of which is myself. I'll be back eventually.