Tuesday, December 30

oh ya, I have a blog.

It musta slipped my mind.

I mean, what other reason do I have for my extremely lengthy absence?

Well, you can stop crying now because I'm back. But this little bloggy reunion we're having here won't last long because tomorrow I'm hoppin on a plane for Colorado. Please don't start crying again. Seriously. That's not attractive. I mean, it's just a blog. See this as an opportunity to find other exciting blogs to read while I am away. Just make sure to come back around the 12th, because hopefully I'll have some hilarious, awesome, amazing pictures for you to feast your eyes on.

You see, I'm reuniting with my awesome camp buddies Lauren & Kathy, and we take the best pictures in the world. If that wasn't true then I wouldn't have taken 900 pictures while I was at camp. I'll give you a little preview of what the pictures will be like:

Ok, now that we've settled that, I'll get to what this post was originally supposed to be about.

Actually, I really don't know what it was supposed to be about.

I know I was going to mention something about Christmas and how I don't have any pictures to post because my sister was the photog of the festivities and lost her camera until about 5 minutes before she went back to her home in the distant land of Peoria. Meaning I couldn't upload them to the comp. (I'm not blaming, just explaining)

Oh, and I was going to say how I got to spend the whole weekend with the aforementioned sister & her husband and puppies. This meant lots and LOTS of board games and wii playing.

And I'm pretty sure I was going to mention that my mother is AWESOME and did her best to make this Christmas amazing. Seriously, love ya Mom! We were way too spoiled and got to have lots and lots of fun.

I was also gonna say how I missed my biggest sis because she was in Ecuador, and that this was her first Christmas away from home :(. My whole family agreed that it didn't feel completely like Christmas because she wasn't there, but she had the cutest baby in the world with her, so I guess that's a semi-fair trade.

I too was going to post a picture of the Christmas bling that's hanging in my car, but the snowflake broke, so I guess that plan didn't work either.

Anyway, Christmas was a fun time.
Hope you all had an awesome Christmas too!
Or whatever you celebrate.

see you in +/- 13 days.