Friday, October 24

oh geez

Is it super lame that part of me (ok, a lot of me) wants to see this this weekend?

Actually, don't answer that.

I mostly likely won't be seeing it anyway, because the only thing lamer than seeing it opening weekend is seeing it opening weekend by yourself. Which is what I would have to do since no one my age is lame like me.

(Unless one of you want to see it with me, in which case you are not lame. I was just saying that to trick the HSM-haters. So hit me up.)

UPDATE. Ya, so I did see it. I made my sister come with me & I even paid for her. Even though she said that she hated High School Musical. Several times. But I know she secretly loved it.

Was it worth it? No way. No movie is worth $20 flipping bucks! Geez la weez. No wonder I never go to the movies. But it did have some SERIOUSLY awesome musical productions. The dancing? Amazing. I won't even talk about the plot, but seriously, is that really why people watch these movies in the first place? I think not. (p.s., I'm so not a Zac Efron lover, but DANG)