Friday, June 13

so I have this theory...

The high gas prices are a conspiracy by the "Go Green" and alternative fuel people. Think about it, for many many years companies have been working on alternative fuels and have found some that have the ability to work, but we're still using crude oil because it's convenient and we don't like change. They've tried to push their new methods by starting off with hybrids and doing the Go Green campaign, but we're still filling our cars up with gas. Figuring that the only way to get people to switch to alternative fuel is to force them to, they struck a deal with the oil people and made them raise all of the prices. Of course it wasn't as easy as I make it sound, but they're smart people so they made it happen somehow. I don't know the details of it all. But they knew that if they could make gas go up to $8 a gallon that people would stop buying huge cars and start buying hybrids or more efficient cars. They didn't care about the rest of the economy. Or the fact that some people now have to ride the bus in places like Arizona where they have to wait half an hour in 125 degree heat with sweaty people who smell like smoke (not me, just some people). They sit back and smile knowing that their evil little plan is working and we can't stop it. Anyway, sounds like a pretty good theory to me. Wow, maybe I should be a conspiracy theorist more often. It's pretty fun.

By the way, I have done zero research on the subject so don't ask questions about the greater details of this theory. I won't answer.