Tuesday, May 20

oh gosh

Pray for me.
I'm about to have four gaping holes in my mouth in about 9 hours. Oh man saying that makes me even more scared. I don't wanna do it. Everyone keeps feeling the need to tell me all of their horror stories about when they got their wisdom teeth pulled & now I'm going to have nightmares. I don't wanna have a permanently numb jaw. Or tons of bleeding. Or worsened TMJ disorder. Or a recovery that lasts a week.

I guess I won't find out til tomorrow what lies ahead of me. Oh, & I'm really not completely scared. I'm so excited to get knocked out!! I've never done that before & I've always wanted to know what it's like.

Here's to hoping for a quick & easy procedure with a fast recovery!
(If you're about to get your wisdom teeth pulled & you're nervous about it, don't google "wisdom teeth" when looking for a picture. It'll just make things worse)