Monday, May 19

busy busy busy

I'm school-less and jobless, yet I'm busier than I was when I had both. (Oh ya, for those of you who knew about the call center job: I quit it. I knew it would be a horrible job, but I didn't know it'd be to that extreme.)

Anyway, my life has been filled with eye exams, picking out glasses, dentist appointments, doctor visits, blood tests, cleaning, exercising, and working at my mom's classroom. The doctor visits & blood tests were for paperwork that I had to send to Camp Pontiac. It was a major pain, especially when the blood test basically was pointless. I already knew I was going to be anemic again.

The reason I was working at my mom's classroom is because she's basically paperwork impaired and I'm pretty good at it, so I helped save the day. Plus she paid me and I need money.

I finally decided to get new glasses & contacts too. I figured that having one eye with a contact from an old prescription & another eye with a contact from an even older prescription isn't a good idea. I also decided it was time to get glasses, since the last time I had gotten new ones was in 8th grade. I forgot how much of a pain it is to pick out new ones. And since this is the first time I've actually been able to see what I look like when I try them on (because I have contacts now), it makes me so much more indecisive.

The dentist visit is because I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled Wednesday. Yay me. I was excited until they made me sign all of the papers telling about all of the things that go wrong. I'm worried now.

Anyway, those are the happenings in my life as of now. I'm broke as a......goat? I don't remember what animal is supposed to be said there. But whatever it is, I'm broke as it now because of all of these things.

Life is much too expensive. I don't like it.