Thursday, May 22

well, I survived

You know, I used to think that those people on TV who were about to get some surgery were little babies for being afraid, but I was wrong. I was wrong. And a baby too. But my first time going under wasn't too bad! I didn't even have time to worry about what could go wrong because basically as soon as I sat down I was done. I didn't even go to sleep when I got home, and by four I was ready to go places and do stuff. I was gonna go to Indiana Jones but then decided not to, since I'm really not even a fan. Today is actually much more painful though. My jaw hurts like no other & I can't really eat anything. I sure hope it heals soon so I can eat solid food. Cuz I really want pizza.

(sidenote: Holy cow it's raining!!)

Anyway, so I'm still alive & I need your opinion. I found three super cute swimsuits that I want and I don't know which one to get. And of course they're all only available online (ugh). So here they are:

#1.



#2.


#3.


Let me know what you think!!