Thursday, April 10

ahhhhhhhhhh HELP ME

I don't know why I've been posting so much, especially since it's not like my blog is a hotspot or very entertaining, but I have a dilemma. For the one or two of you that read this, please help. Even if you're a stalker or wanderer!! See this as an opportunity to come forward. I expect every single person who reads this to comment. Even if you're a weirdo. (Preferrably not an old, balding, male weirdo though. You can stay away)

Like I said previously, I'm planning to work at a residential camp this summer. I've narrowed down my camp choices to three, and I have no idea where to go from there. Oh, and they're all about 2 hours from New York City. Ok, there's one camp in Connecticut that I want to go to the most and was basically told I have a job there. They go to six flags twice (insert angels singing here), the general counselor positi0n means I'd be able to participate in all of the activities too (insert angels singing again), but it pays the least (insert devils laughing). And I mean way least. But the guy I talked to for the interview was soooooo nice and helpful.

There's another camp in New York that has AMAZING facilities, looks beautiful, has great programs, and is pretty similar to the aforementioned camp, but it pays only a little more and the website isn't completely thorough. She told me they go places like six flags and bowling too (insert angels singing, yet again), but I guess it's not completely clear to me how it works. I should have written it down, dang it. I basically already told them I'd work there too, but it's not official. Oh, and the girl I talked was also suuuuuuper friendly and nice.

Then there's the third camp in Pennsylvania. They go on awesome trips, they have a TON of daily activities that seem waaaay fun, and....that's about it. The program set up isn't as nice because there are lots of different sessions to choose from so kids are constantly coming and going. I'd rather work at a camp that has just one session or two equal sessions, which is what the other two camps are like. But this camp pays the most, plus the counselor's get gratuities. This means I'd have the possibility of earning over $1000 more than the other camps. But then again, it's just a possibility. And the interviewer wasn't as nice. I mean he was nice, but the conversation was much more awkward and scary than the other two. I felt super happy after the other two interviews but I felt confused & that I had a speech impediment after this one. But ONE THOUSAND MORE DOLLARS!

The bottom line is this. Basically all of them have told me without telling me that I'm hired. So I either go with the money and possible happiness, or I go with something that fits me the best but pays not very much. When you're a poor girl like me money really matters, but I don't wanna choose that and have an ok summer when I could have an amazing one. This is when I need my crystal ball. Does anyone happen to have one lying around? Ahhhh I should never give myself choices. It only complicates things. Please help and tell me what to do.

kthanks.