Saturday, April 19

i'm officially very upset. very.

For about 3 years now I've been trying as hard as I could to grow my hair out. I tried all of the tactics I could.
I minimized greatly the use of my straightener.
I always used the lowest heat setting when blowdrying it.
I invested in many different types of conditioners and shampoos, many of which are the "professional" kind.
I bought biosilk.
I ONLY got trims.
I cut my hair approximately every 4 months, grudgingly, because I was told it'd make it grow faster.
I tried taking Omega-3 fatty acid supplements.
And still, it never seemed to grow. I always had split ends, and I always felt like it was still unhealthy.
I kept telling myself, Amy, it's just in your head that it's not growing. It's just because you see yourself everyday, so it probably is getting longer.
But now I have proof.
As I was browsing through pictures of myself I came across some that were taken nearly one year ago. And my hair was LONGER THAN IT IS NOW!
I could cry.
Here's the proof that my hair has indeed been shrinking:

July, 2007

April, 2008


Isn't it way longer before?? This upsets me greatly! I really want long hair, and it seems I've hit a year-long plateau.
I'm gonna go cry now.
Or possibly steal someone's extensions.
Whatever works