Monday, December 17

Oh ya, so I got tagged

I'm it. Kim so nicefully (nicefully, I like that word) tagged me so now you get to know five more things about me you probably didn't want to know! Be entertained. Here goes.
.
1. I'm a horrible reader.

I'm slow & it can take me like 5 tries to understand what I'm reading if it's semi-difficult. Words & me just don't get along. In AP English (which is based on reading books) I didn't read a single one all the way through. I think I need to find the creator of sparknotes & give him a check or something.
.

2. I don't like pancakes.

They require syrup, which I really don't like. Gross I think I'm getting sick thinking about them.
.

3. I watched Barney til I was like 8.

Whenever I was sick & stayed home from school I'd watch it. Of course I pretended to hate it but oh how I enjoyed that purple dancing singing dinosaur.
.

4. I enjoy celebrity gossip.

It's lame, none of my business & probably not even halfway true, but I still can't resist the urge to glance excitedly through a magazine while waiting to check out. Sadly, I'm pretty sure I've even said things like, "I can't believe she's dating him" a few times. Maybe more than a few.
.

5. Walking through Ulta makes me drool.

That's a figure of speech people. I don't really drool. But I do wish that I could buy one of everything in the store. Even if I don't need anything, when I walk through any cosmetic section all I think is "I WANT". I have pretty good shopping self-control, but if I gave in it would most likely be at a place like that.
.

Well, that's five. Thank goodness too because I can't think of anything else whatsoever. I'm supposed to tag 5 more people but that's probably more than who read my blog! So if you read this, consider yourself tagged.