Saturday, December 29

So...

Christmas was fun.
Flagstaff was fun.
New Year's was fun.
It was all fun.
.
I really quite enjoy having a month off of school & I still have one more week left. Here is what I've done so far.
.
WARNING: LARGE quantities of pictures follow. Seriously. Buckle up.
.
Christmas
Melanie & Josh came down & we did things like decorate cookies, open presents together & hike
.
Flagstaff
The Thursday after Christmas some friends & I decided to go on a road trip to Flagstaff. It was so much fun! We didn't go snowboarding or anything but we did get to play in some snow. With broken pieces of sled & cardboard that we found. But someone before us had made some snow ramps so that was cool & fun.
(Oh ya, if you want to stay dry: Saran wrap baby. It totally works)
.
New Year's
I went to my cousin Justin's & his wife Amy's apartment for some funness. We ate & played games. That's what I call fun! No pictures though. Sorry
.
The Office
I can't believe I did it, but I watched every single episode of the office for the first time. It took quite a lot of trips to Blockbuster. It's pretty darn funny though. Jim, Pam & Dwight are kind of my heroes. & now I have one more major celebrity crush to add to the list: John Krasinski. He replaces Wentworth easily as number one.
.
Scrapbooking
This year I decided to make presents for friends that involved scrapbooking. It was fun but very time consuming & I was about to shoot myself if I had to trace, cut or glue anything else. For two people I made little journals & for another friend I made a little quote book thing.
They're not the best & some of the pages bug me, but oh well.
.
So that's what I've been up to! Oh, & I went to my first Suns game tonight!! They lost but it was still way fun.
.
Time for me to sleep. Goodbye.