Wednesday, October 17

pictures are fun

Today I looked through some of the pictures I have saved to my computer, & wow. It brought back memories. So I thought I'd share some of the ones I thought were funniest/craziest/cutest/made me laugh when I saw them. (beware, they're not very flattering). Here's my trip down memory lane:
#1
Last year for Halloween I was an 80's chick. I was sportin' the brown hair back then & was actually able to pull off bangs. Too bad the picture doesn't show the bright orange leotard & hot pink shoes!
#2I think this was one of the funnest days in dance. Taking pictures for an hour while laying on the ground & laughing hysterically = much fun in my book.
#3
These are some of the kids I taught in the first primary class I had, & this is the last day I taught them. They were soooo cute, but very hard to teach. I didn't tell them to go under the desk, they just decided to while I was teaching. So I said what the heck, I'll just take pictures the rest of the time.

#4
Isn't that costume just the hottest thing you've ever seen?? This was right before we went on stage. It was such a cool dance too! Allegria!

#5
Girl's camp. Need I say more?

#6
Man, this picture represents the 239724897289 inside jokes I have with this girl. H2O is one of them that started it all.....hahaha

#7
As junior staff for girl's camp we did welcoming skits, & I was Captain Jack Sparrow for one of them. I don't even remember the skit, I just remember I was one awesome pirate.

#8
Golfland has some fun stuff to play with. This is one of them. & That TP is much smaller than it looks. This picture is only one of the many from that awesome night.

#9
Kim was doing a project about Don Juan for English, so I stepped up with my acting skills & helped out. Dressing up is fun.
#10
I went with my sister Kim to her friend's wedding in Utah, & this is her friend's new step-daughter. She's pretty much the cutest girl ever.

#11
You know how magazines have hair tips & things like that to try out? Well when I was in California with Virginia I decided to try one out, & this was me in the process of it. It was supposed to make my hair all curly, but it most definitely did not work.
Well that was fun. Goodnight.