Saturday, October 13

my life is boring. what can I say

1 month & 3 days.
That's how long I had to wear this nasty wristband. A very important FYI: never make bets with someone without actually thinking about how long they may go for, especially if the two people making the bet are extremely stubborn. But hey, I won! So that's all the matters!
Oh, another FYI: never have two very tasty cakes at your house where only 3 people live, unless you plan on getting quite large. All I ate yesterday was cake, more cake, dr. pepper, bread & candy. & Today, so far I've had corn pops, and more cake.

I wish I had more exciting news to share, but like I said, my life is boring.
Adios.

Oh wait! My laptop is already dead, so I'm gonna have to take it in to fix it. It freezes randomly, restarts, & then says operating system not found. How could the operating system not be found?? So then I just wait til the battery dies, plug it in, & then it works again. So I dunno what's going on.