Sunday, September 30

a tribute to TV

All of my shows have officially returned from their far too long vacations and are now back to make me happy. (with the exception of Veronica Mars, which was cancelled :(. )
These shows consist of:
#1 Heroes
Some people didn't like the premiere, I loved it. I thought it introduced new exciting plots & I can't wait for the rest of the season. Except now that I've rewatched the first season I remember how lame the season finale was. I still love the show though.

#2 Prison Break

As much as it breaks my heart, I have to be honest, this season's plot is lame. I'm still gonna stick with it til the end though. I can't abandon my Michael! & part of it is pretty exciting, so I still have faith.



#3 Desperate Housewives

I love this show. So much drama, but done so well. I can't wait to see what happens this season.

That's all for my shows. Yay for Sunday & Monday nights. (aww I think that makes me evil cuz those are both the designated family nights)

P.S. Blogger is not my friend right now because the spacing isn't consistant & there's nothing I can do about it so I pretty much can't look at my blog cuz it's driving me insane