Saturday, September 22

randomness

So today my baby got a bath

(Oh, & just so you know, I have three babies. 1. my car 2. my laptop 3. my phone, cuz I know you all were wondering)

Well anyway, now she looks all sparkly & clean! It's been far too long since the last cleaning. Remember when I talked about cracking my windshield? Probably not, but that's the last time I've washed it.
I wasn't going to wash it today cuz I walked outside to this...
But after a few hours things cleared up, so I went ahead & washed it! Let's hope it doesn't rain in the near future.



Oh, & I've been watching like crazy the first season of Heroes, cuz the season premiere is this Monday! (YAAAAAAAAAA!) I wasn't as excited til I started rewatching it! I'm catching a lot of things I didn't before. But I have a lot more episodes left, so it's gonna be a late night for me.



In other exciting news, I started exercising again! Last night & tonight I went to Mesa High's track & ran around. & Holy dang am I outta shape. Forillo. Towards the end I ran a lap & then went into a 100 meter sprint, & afterwards I was dizzy, near fainting, wishing I could throw up, & not walking straight for like half an hour. Not even exaggerating.



& now I'm drinking a dr. pepper from sonic! Woohoo. I'm smart. But hey, I ran like a mile, so I deserve it. Don't judge.


Adios peoples