Thursday, September 13

shakin things up...or trying to.

I hate starting my blogs EVERYTIME with, "so, I'm finally posting again," but I pretty much have nothing else to start with. So that's what I'm using, yet again.


I delayed posting anything cuz I'm trying this new thing where I don't use the computer every second I'm home, which results in me not posting for a decade.


I also didn't have anything to post about, so instead I'm going to talk about random thoughts I had during the week, & I'm not gonna lie, it's probably gonna look like those infamous love/hate posts. So here ya go.


*I love the institute parking structure. More than words can express. After a year of having to walk 5 miles (ok, more like 2/3 mile) from my car to my classes in the 2432 degree heat, or waiting 25 minutes for the neighborhood flash & risking being late, it's pretty much awesome.


*I hate traffic. And kinda/not really getting in accidents on the freeway. And people who get in my lane & then go VERY slow. And trying to be positive instead of a grumpy driver, so thinking they probably got in my lane cuz they need to turn soon, but it turns out they didn't need to be in my lane except to just make me mad and laugh in my face.

*It's very annoying living right next to a high school, cuz then it takes 20 minutes to go half a mile when school gets out. Especially cuz everyone has to wait while all 57 buses leave the school. Not to mention the fact that high school students are very rude & just walk in front of cars! Ugh. I shouldn't get myself started or I won't stop.

*I hate empty gas tanks. Cuz no matter how much I want to ignore it, I can't. & of course the gas light always decides to turn on right when I get onto the freeway, just in time to see that it's backed up & barely moving.

*I love discovering new songs on the radio. As soon as I hear a song I like that I haven't heard before I hurry & grab my phone and put the lyrics in my memos so I can look it up later.

*I love air conditioning. I think I'd rather take the bus if my car didn't have AC, which means I'm VERY grateful for it.

*Weekends are my friend. Especially since I always get a three day weekend! yaaaaaaaaa! I give you permission to be jealous.

*I hate Star Wars episode three. Ya, I knew Annakin is supposed to go evil, but that didn't make it any better! Oh well, I've accepted it.


*I love sleeping in. I SO get to tomorrow! Yes! I'm getting tired just thinking about it. ahhhhhh.

ummmm....So I'm pretty much tired & my brain hurts from learning today so I can't think of anything else for now.
Oh ya, school is awesome. I don't even dread it. I kinda like the homework, and I like what I'm learning. I hope it's a sign I picked the right major!
Another note: once again, my posts will be lacking pictures that aren't courtesy of google. I don't even know how it happened but I somehow lost my camera. Maybe a sign I shouldn't buy an even more expensive one?? hmm.... It'll turn up eventually.
Oh ya, so I was freezing without a sweater so I put one on & now I'm burning up. So I'm stuck in limbo between the extremes. I think it's cuz I'm getting sick. yay me.

Heroes is awesome, & I think all of you should rent it & watch the WHOLE season. K? k.

I still want a laptop, but I still want money, so the update with that is that I'm as indecisive as ever, which isn't even an update. It's just a fact.

Oh ya! So I'm trying to change the way my blog looks but it's not workin very well. But that's why the title of my post is shakin things up...cuz I'm shakin the way my blog looks up.

Ok so I really am running out of things to say this time, so see you in like a year. Well, not "see", but you know.


adios yos.