Sunday, September 2

my dilemma

Ok, so this past week has been pretty uneventful, cuz when I think about the week nothing really pops into my head. Except the decision I'm trying to make. Oh ya, and the frosty fight but that's a different story.

Well, here's my lengthy & way too detailed dilemma I have right now: I decided I want a laptop and a nice camera, cuz I want to get into photography and it'd be very handy to have a laptop.
I didn't wanna buy both though cuz that'd drain pretty much all of my savings, so I was going to pick one. I finally decided on a laptop & started looking at different kinds & prices online & stuff. I went down to Best Buy so I could actually try them out & see what Windows Vista is like, but on the way to the laptop section I stopped at the cameras. & let's just say the workers there are way too informed, cuz the way they described them made me want one soooo bad. So then I decided I wanted a camera. Which is where I am now. But at the same time I still want a laptop! So now I don't know if I should get a laptop since I'm worried I don't really NEED one, or if I should get a camera even though I don't know if I'll even be any good at it, or if I should just get both & resave more money later, or if I just shouldn't get either one & save my money! Ugh. This is the reason it takes me like 15 minutes just to figure out what color of nail polish I should buy, cuz I'm so dang indecisive. It's really annoying. So I vote that I should just let you guys decide to save me the trouble, so feel free to comment with your decision! That's all I have to say for now. Adios