Monday, September 17

let me introduce you...


That, my friends, is my new baby. I pretty much went against the laws of nature & made a decision, and I bought a laptop.

Blogger people, meet my baby. Baby, meet blogger people.

I'm probably crazy for buying one cuz the money I spent coulda gone towards lots of other things (as I'm learning so nicely in economics right now), but I love it. & I no longer have to fight over the computer/wait in line for 20 minutes to use one at school. Oh, & I've been getting internet access at home without setting up a router, so I'm kinda in heaven. (even though it decides at the most random of times to stop working.)

Plus, that lovely (& by lovely I mean not so good but it was the best I could do) picture came from my camera! Which I found like 20 minutes after the post where I said I lost it & that it'd turn up. According to my mom it's cuz of the secret, but who knows.

Plus, my laptop has a memory card slot, so I was able to post that picture straight from it!

Feel free to be jealous.

That's all.