Friday, September 21

cupcake time

These here delectable treats have been at my house for a total of about...24 hours, & I've already consumed about 8. What can I say, cupcakes are frickin tasty.




So, in order to get internet access that doesn't randomly just shut off (except the one time it did RIGHT before Natasha was about to submit the quiz she was taking online, which was not good) I have to use my laptop in the teaching/junk room. So this is the sweet set up I made for myself. (notice the cupcake?) Oh, & I stole the speakers from the family computer. My sister wants them back. She's not getting them back.





This is me & my sis Cassie aka Cass. Who also has a tasty cupcake. She came to visit me while I was taking pictures. Mostly cuz I said, hey cass, come here.





And this is what's left of the cupcake. It was goooood.