Sunday, August 26

week update

So it's been a century & a half since I've blogged, but it's because my week was jam-packed with all kinds a stuff. Here are a few of those things as follows:
I started school again at the wonderful campus (notice the sarcasm) of ASU. Surprisingly though, I love my classes, my schedule, and my teachers. Which = pretty much a miracle considering how late I signed up for classes.
(The pictures totally don't even capture the ginormous-ness of ASU but I looked like a freak taking pictures, so 2 was my max.)I rediscovered the joy of doing homework.
I decided that to help with this I was going to actually use the scheduler that comes with my phone, & let me tell you, I'm in love. I got all 5 hours of my math homework done THREE (ya baby, I said three) whole days before it was due. Go me. I made it a goal to actually USE all of my learning potential, considering I haven't in, uh, ever. I'm actually READING the textbooks, & it's not the day before the test. I'm kinda in shock.I put on the ol' dancing shoes once again & danced like crazy in my kitchen. It was mucho mucho fun. I just wish I could still do three pirouettes in a row without losing balance at all. Ahh, someday. I finally got camera batteries (yaaaa!) So I could delight you with these here pictures & once again take millions of pointless pictures of myself that always look like poop.

So add hanging out with friends I haven't seen in forever, goin to the cousins' to watch Bourne movies, goin on a date, & eating myself to death (seriously, I could have fed an entire third world country with everything I ate this weekend) and you've got basically what I've been up to this past week! I'll probably be back to postin next sunday, updating you with the adventures this week holds!

adios, yos