Tuesday, August 14

one of my obsessions

More than I can express. One day I discovered how to download them, & it was the happiest day of my life. I was freaking out for hours cuz I was so excited & in love with the fonts I found, & my family thought I won the lottery or something. Just looking at them make me so happy inside. I don't know what it is, but there's something about certain fonts & handwriting that just makes me so....happy! which reminds me, does anyone know how to use cool fonts with blogger? I've tried, I just can't figure it out. here are some examples of awesome fonts:

I could go on, but Paint has a very limited number of colors that go together & I can't repeat any, so that'll have to do for now. Plus, it's past my bedtime. This took friggin forever, so I hope you enjoyed! If you want to know the names of them I'll get back to you...cuz I don't remember right now.
adios.