Tuesday, August 7

ughness

School = Hate right now.
I'm stressing out MAJORLY about my major (ha I totally didn't even mean to do that). I thought I was happy about deciding on accounting, but it turns out I'm wrong. I just don't feel right about it & when I think about starting school again I wanna crawl into a hole & never come out again.
So then I looked at every single major available, and like, only one sounds good. Which is psychology/family & human development. Which equals pretty much no direct job opportunities unless I get a masters which I most DEF. am not doing. Oh & on top of that, I looked to see about changing my classes, & pretty much ALL of them are full, except for like the 4-5:30 ones. I'm majorly majorly stressing out. You have no idea. & I don't really have time to figure it all out cuz I'm always working & then when I get home it's too late to talk to an advisor at ASU. I'm kinda freaking out here!!!
Anyway. Those are my troubles at the moment. The sooner the next three years of my life are over, the better. Ugh.