Saturday, August 11

my life right now in a nutshell

Since my last post, in relation to stress, I've gone three steps forward & 2 steps back. But hey, that's one step forward! I decided my major is going to be Finance, since even if I don't use it at least I'll know more about money, and it leads to jobs I would actually like. I also decided that since I was torn between a more logical degree or a more creative one, I'm going to buy a semi-nice camera and take photo classes, since I've always wanted to. That way I can have the best of both sides. I also was able to sign up for all of my classes, & since accounting & finance are similar in the beginning I only had to change one class! It's actually kinda crazy how nice it worked out, even though while it was happening it was NOT working out nice. So now I'm ready for school & a load has been lifted off my mind!

Which brings me to the 2 steps back. Well, I'll start off by saying I do some really unintelligent things sometimes. Like deciding to wash my car during the hottest part of the day. To me it was just a convenient time, & I thought hey, I'll get a tan while I'm at it. Well, despite the conveniences, it is NOT worth the inconvenience that comes with it. Like, spraying your car with cold water onto the very hot glass and causing it to crack. I didn't even know I cracked it until I was done cleaning it. So now I have to get it replaced. Another thing I have to do now is find a new job. My schedule at school takes up most of the day, which means I have to trade my day job for one that is later at night :(. I knew it was coming but I guess I just didn't think about it much. So that's the update on my life. Sorry it's pretty dull. & sorry about the lack of pictures, but every single AA battery in my house isn't charged enough to make my camera work :( :(