Friday, July 27

Update on the nasty...I mean master cleanse

Ok, so I found out that I don't have the will-power to do the Master Cleanse. On day one I was DYING, and when I said in the first post that it'd take ALL of my will-power to just to finish half of day one I was 100% right (even though I didn't know it at the time). I almost quit sooo many times but somehow I didn't. Well, on day 2 someone I work with bought french fries (the EXTRA tasty kind from Nielsen's) and kept telling me to eat them, not to be mean, but cuz he really thought I should eat them. Well, once again, I somehow denied the urge to eat them all, and I went through all of work without any food.
Well, if this cleanse was just about not eating food, I could most likely do it. But the problem is that the lemonade drink is NAAAAAS-TY. The first time I drank it I was literally gagging. Let's just say that cayenne pepper was NEVER meant to be in a drink. By day 2 I was literally just starving myself cuz I was avoiding that nasty drink so much. Some people actually like the drink, I'm just not one of those people. On day one I only drank 4 when you're supposed to have 6-12. There's no way I could force myself to drink it for 8 more days. So, yesterday night food & I had a glorious reunion. I ate waaaaaaaaaay too much though & I literally woke up still full (I know, that's majorly horrible). But now I'm going to start on a juice fast, which is detoxifying just like the master cleanse, and I'll do that for probably 5 days. Yes, I know I'm weak. I'm pretty disappointed I couldn't finish, but at least now I want to eat healthy which is something I DIDN'T want to do while on the cleanse. All I was doing was fantasizing about all of the junk food I could be eating. It was horrible. So, now my new adventure starts & I really believe it will be more successful than the last, cuz if I'm desperate for solid food I can eat fruit or vegetables. So, I'm pretty excited, and that's my story about detoxing!