Saturday, January 31

INSANE.

Remember how my birthday is in one week?!
This is insanity. INSANITY.
I'm pretty sure I turned twenty like a week ago.
And if I turned twenty on my last birthday, then you do the math on how old I'm going to be.
I'll give you some time to calculate it.
.
.
.
Yep. 21 big ones.
& I guess turning 21 is a pretty big deal in the U.S., so to commemorate the occasion I'm going to get totally wasted, black out, and then wake up next to a strange, fugly looking person.
It's gonna be a blast.

OR, if that doesn't pan out, I'm just gonna go to Stratum laser tag & Speedway go kart racing, and then maybe the Tempe Improv with my sister.
I know, not nearly as fun.
& I'm gonna be real, I know those who read my blog probably wouldn't want to hang out with me in the non-interweb world, but if you want to join me in the festivities & live in the Mesa-Tempe-Gilbert-Chandler-Phoenix-Scottsdale area, then you're invited!! Forillos. Or if you're from somewhere else you can totally fly out too.
It'll be on Sat. Feb. 7th.
Hit me up at aljorgen@asu.edu if you're down.



So, ya. That's the hiz-naps around here.
Ok bye.
(Remember when I used end my posts with adios?? I wonder what happened to that)


p.s. what's up with the ZERO comments on my last post? Geez. I do you all favor and this is how you thank me. I'm hurt.