Wednesday, October 15

a tragedy

I knew the economy was sliding down the crapper lately, but I didn't know it was this bad. IT TOOK FAZOLI'S FROM ME. Now it's gone too far.

I noticed that a lot of Fazoli's closed down lately, so I decided to check out the ultimate source of all sources, Wikipedia, and found out there are no longer any locations in all of Arizona. This is worse than when Krispy Kreme closed. In fact, that doesn't even compare to this! What is the world coming to?? Fazoli's was MY PLACE! Who else gives you baked ziti with meat sauce, unlimited breadsticks and a soft drink for only 2.99?? (kid's meal, in case you were wondering).

You may not see me for awhile because I'll be busy holding a funeral service for my best friend.



Oh Fazoli's, you had a significant impact on my life. We shared many happy memories together, and you were always there for me when I was having a bad day and needed a little comfort. You will be missed, but not forgotten. Forever in my heart you will remain. Goodbye.