Wednesday, May 7

two posts in one day

I sure didn't know the blessings I'd receive when I signed up to get quotes in my inbox awhile back, but yet again LDS Gems has come through. Today & yesterday I've been feeling really bla, and it seems as if all of my anxious tendencies have been in full gear. My worries about starting my temporary call center job (I hate talking on the phone, with good reason), starting my New York job, plus a million more about life & all of the bad things that can happen have been getting the best of me. I took a nap today & as I was falling asleep I thought, "I really, really don't wanna wake up until all of these feelings have gone away." Of course that didn't happen. Sleep always sounds like such a great way to escape problems until you wake up again & the problems are still there. Well, being obsessive me, I decided to check to see if my grades have finally been posted so I logged into my asu account & saw that I had messages. I checked them, and found this quote:

"Fear not, I am with thee;
Oh, be not dismayed,
For I am thy God
and will still give thee aid.
I'll strengthen thee, help thee, and
cause thee to stand, . . .
Upheld by my righteous, omnipotent
hand."

This isn't anything new to me & I'm very familiar with the song it comes from, but it applies so perfectly to me right now. It's moments like these that make life pretty awesome.

Anyway, I'm just feelin the love right now & had to share!