Friday, May 2

recent discoveries

  • energy drinks give me migraines
  • not being stressed during finals season makes life really quite enjoyable
  • $1 nail polish can be pretty dang amazing
  • Pam & I both need to get a new pair of glasses. Ours are pretty outdated
  • I really like driving. Lately anyway
  • I hate the process of exercise. I hate how time consuming it is, I hate getting all sweaty, I hate having to get dressed to go to the gym, I hate the feeling of running, I hate having to take a shower even though I already took one that day, I hate being painfully sore, & I hate how it takes about 345224 trips to see real results. And to think I wondered all this time why I can never get myself to stick it out
  • even though I hate exercising, I love the feeling I have when I'm all done & showered. I feel accomplished
  • having freshly shaved legs makes me feel skinnier. Sorry if that sounds weird. I'm a weird person
  • summer always comes at the perfect time
  • nachos from Taco Bell are extremely delicious
  • heartburn is my new arch nemises
  • Disney sends emails promoting SoapNet. It's true, I got an email from them about it just now