Friday, February 8

what really happened

My agenda for yesterday was pretty accurate, but I left some stuff out, so here's what really went down:
  • Wake up
  • Eat breakfast that my awesome mom made for me, IN bed
  • Take Cassie's carpool to Taylor
  • Get lots of nice texts from awesome friends who remembered my birthday
  • Go to work
  • Get a sweet card from my way nice boss and go out to lunch with him and someone from the office
  • Go home, study a little bit, but not near enough
  • Get calls from family wishing me happy birthday
  • Find an awesome surprise present in the mail
  • Check myspace, facebook and blogger and read the 25 comments from different people who are awesome
  • Go to the doctor
  • Go to Oreganos with my aforementioned awesome mom and sister
  • Eat a pizzookie. Better yet, a FREE pizzookie (I got my mom & sister hooked)
  • Go to the mall & pick out a beautiful birthday ring!
  • Go to sleep, not studying for the 5 hours I needed to, but happy with a fun birthday.

Needless to say it was a pretty fun day.