Saturday, February 16

ATTENTION

ATTN: SEEKING FUN LOVERS ACROSS AMERICA
...or more realistically, across the Mesa area...

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE FUN?
DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU NEED AN ADVENTURE IN YOUR LIFE?
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO DO SOMETHING CRAZY AND OUT OF THE ORDINARY?
HAVE YOU EVER HAD THE URGE TO JUMP OUT OF A PLANE?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, then I'm looking for YOU!
A hopeful skydiver is in need of other hopefuls in order to fulfill a lifelong dream.

Requirements: Must be willing to jump out of a plane
When: Spring Break '08
Location: A skydiving place in Arizona
Cost: Not relevant (can you really put a price on fun?)

Here's the deal: My whole life I've always said, "I'm gonna go skydiving!" & it's been on my list of things to do before I die.
It was my plan for my 18th birthday.
It was my hope for my 20th birthday.
Those birthdays have all come & past, so I decided I'm doing something about it.
I'll probably pee my pants, cry, and be scared to death, but oh man will it be worth it.
But I can't do it alone, which is why I need you. Have you ever wanted to go skydiving? Do you know anyone that wants to?
If so, let me know ASAP. Ask everyone.
Don't you want to be able to have this look on your face?

I think you do, so let's make it happen.