Monday, January 21

school days

RateMyProfessors.com failed me. Big time.
.
I've always had amazing classes when I used this trusty website, but it seems my luck is gone.
.
The two classes I was was looking forward to the most because I thought the teachers were going to be the best (math & philosophy of sound reasoning) are now my least favorite. The teachers are BEYOND annoying. In class I honestly had to stop myself from yelling SHUT UP to my philosophy teacher, it was like a reflex. Her voice is SO annoying & she basically yells the whole time she talks. I like what she's teaching but her voice is going to kill me. As for my math teacher, well for one he has an accent (but then again what asu math professor doesn't) and another, he has like 20 quirks that irritate me. He paces back & forth as fast as he can when he teaches & he keeps a tissue in his pocket that he uses to periodically blow his nose with. Maybe it's just me but that grosses me out. Also, he explains super easy things (like how to plot a point on a graph) in way too much detail, so then I zone out and am not paying attention when he teaches things I actually need to know.
.
Then there's the class (accounting) I was afraid for because the reviews made the professor seem like that one from Legally Blonde (you know, the one where she made her look stupid for not knowing the answer). That's actually my favorite class. She's so nice & I love what we're learning. It's going to be tough but I actually like that part about it because it's going to make me step up & work hard.
.
So, the moral of the story: ratemyprofessors is lame. School is kind of lame and I love having Tuesdays & Thursdays off, even though it messes with my brain.
.
Oh ya, I start dance on Wednesday & I can't wait. I didn't use ratemyprofessors for that so hopefully it'll be good!