Friday, July 20

I can't believe it's almost here....

So, this is basically what I've looked like for the past two & a half months. As hopefully all of you know, the seventh aka last Harry Potter book comes out tomorrow (midnight for me). This may not seem like a big deal, but my life since 5th grade has led up to this moment. I re-read the entire series in preparation for this astronomical event, and finally finished the 6th one today. I'm pretty much gonna have major withdrawals when I'm done with the 7th one since this has pretty much been my life for the past few months. I'm pretty much considering locking myself in my room til I finish so no one can spoil the ending for me, & the sad thing is that I'm actually serious. There are so many spoilers out there already from people who got the book early, & if anyone tells me what happens, they probably won't be alive to tell anyone else. In six short hours I will have the beloved book in my hands, ready to read. I don't want it to end and I'm 99 percent sure I will cry (yes I'm lame, I know) but an end must come sometime.

To Harry Potter: thank you for keeping me occupied for so many hours & giving me books that I can actually read all the way through. You've made me laugh, cry, and kinda confused sometimes. You will be missed, but not forgotten.

I love you Harry, Ron and Hermione