Thursday, November 13

i meant to post this yesterday, but...

See this little guy?

He's the cutest little boy that ever lived (true story) and he turned 3 months old yesterday!
In those three little months he's already had more adventure than I have in my 20 years of living.

  • He's lived in Chicago, Mesa, and Ecuador.
  • I've only lived in Mesa.
  • He has a passport and a visa.
  • The first time I ever even held a passport is when I saw his and only then did I learn that a visa is a just a stamp.
  • He's been to the jungles of Ecuador and had to bathe in buckets and sleep under mosquito nets.
  • My family stays in hotels when we go camping.

I just hope I'll catch up in the adventure department before he gets old enough to realize how lame I am compared to him :)

Happy belated 3-month birthday Owen! You're gonna be one handsome dude!

P.S. I did in fact survive yesterday, so Monster Update coming next...