Monday, November 17

exciting events.

Today is an exciting day.
Today is the day of Melanie's birth!!
Melanie is my sister, for those who don't know.
She's off livin it up in Ecuador, and you should wish her happy birthday!

Melanie is my biggest sis. She used to give me rides everywhere and had me go on little jogs with her. I never wanted to go because I was lazy and out of shape, but when I did she always made me feel special. She worked at Organ Stop Pizza, and when I'd ask her to, she'd make me my own pizza with whatever toppings I wanted to bring home. People used to say I looked just like her, which made me really happy because then it meant that I was pretty too :)

We're also kind of twins in some ways. We both played the violin in HS, hate writing papers, like math, went/go to ASU, and love roller coasters. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's because she made me ride Montezuma's Revenge at Knott's Berry Farm that I have the love of roller coasters I do now.

My mom always says that we came from the same cookie cutter, which isn't true because I only wish I was as cool as she is! I wouldn't be able to do half of the things she's done. She's an awesome role model & I'm glad she's my big sis! I hope you had a wonderful b-day Melanie!


Another exciting thing:

I bought my twilight tickets! I bought 4 which means I have 2 extras, so if you want to go with me & my sister Cassie let me know!


Something else:

On Friday at 7 in the PM, Nov. 21,
I will be hosting a Lia Sophia jewelry party!
And if you live in the Mesa area then you're invited!!
You don't have to buy anything. Just come & enjoy the fun snacks & my wonderful presence!