Saturday, October 4

limbo

The past few weeks have definitely not been easy for me, in many ways. I've been physically, emotionally, & spiritually exhausted to extremes that I don't think I've ever reached before. Ok, maybe not the physically part, but yes for the other two. I feel like I've improved so much, but there are still tons of things I need to work on and it's discouraging.

I think the hardest thing for me has been friend-wise. I guess I'm the type of person that usually has just one or two best friends that I hang out with all the time, with a bunch of acquaintances on the side. I'm not sure why this is, because I've always wanted a big group of friends, but it never happens. Anyway, lately I've been feeling really lonely. I don't have that best friend, a safety net. I have friends that I do stuff with, but not one that I can share everything with. One that I know will be there for me if I need them.