Thursday, September 11

into the triple digits now

I finally hit the 100th post. It took me exactly 1 year, 2 months, & 2 weeks to get here. I have to say, I feel pretty proud. I know that my wildly exciting blog has been the highlight of your day for the past year, two months, and two weeks, and that this milestone is just as exciting for you. So to celebrate I wanted to do something as wild and exciting as my blog. I wanted to do something drastic. Something crazy. So then I got to thinking.

At first I wanted to make a cake with 100 candles

But then I figured the cake would get all waxy & I'd burn my fingers.

So then I decided to eat 100 cookies

But then I realized I already did that this weekend and doing it twice would just be pushin it.

So then I decided to buy 100 balloons and do a big balloon release

But then I realized my car is too small to hold 100 balloons.

So then I decided to do 100 cartwheels

But then I realized that I get dizzy easily, and I don't want to risk bumping my head on something. I only have one and I want to make it last.

So then I was going to list 100 things about me that are cool,

but then I realized I have homework to do and can't waste anymore time on this darn blog.

So there you have it. My 100th post.