Monday, March 17

woot

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LIL' MISS RED!



Exactly one year ago today I adopted this little beauty, and we've both been very happy ever since.
In the year that I've had her, I've:
  • put on 10578 miles
  • gotten three oil changes
  • washed her ~about~ 4 times
  • cracked the windshield once
  • gone on my first road trip WITHOUT an "adult"
  • gotten in zero accidents
  • gotten zero tickets
  • jinxed myself twice
  • and had immeasurable amounts of fun
So guess what I did to celebrate?? ...drumroll please...
I went sixty in a 45 mph zone!!
This is a big deal.
My middle name is basically Never-goes-more-than-5-over-EVER. There are two reasons for this, A) when I got my ticket awhile ago ~so not fair~ they told me I have to go 2 years without another ticket or else I'll have no choice but for it to go on my permanent record. The word permanent scares me. B) I've been driving illegally for the past year & was afraid I'd get sent to jail if I ever got pulled over. When I bought my baby I lost my registration somehow, and I never got proof of insurance. So I'm pretty sure they'd think I was driving a stolen car and send me STRAIGHT to jail no questions asked. But that's all changed now that it's that time again to order a new registration, so I feel like a free woman. Plus, the fact that it's almost been two years ticket free helps.
This is the start of something good
(don't you agree?)


Don't worry, I'm sure I won't be brave enough to go 60 again and I'll most likely just stick to hovering above 50, so you won't have to worry about one more crazy driver.


that's all. adios


P.S. happy st. patty's!