Thursday, December 6

random post of happiness

1 final down
3 more to go
.
& despite the fact that I have a monstrous lump of something stuck in my throat that's choking me & driving me insane,
I've been super happy the last few days!!
.
I'm way excited for the future & having my own apartment/house that I can decorate & having my own family!
.
Even with the finals coming & being sick all week I haven't been stressed at all. It's insane.
.
Plus, I must have gotten wacked in the face with a crafty stick in my sleep cuz suddenly I want to do EVERYTHING crafty like sew things with patterns, make scrapbook journals, decorate cakes, make necklaces, etc etc. I spent an hour at Michael's just walking through the isles & dreaming.
.
If anyone has ideas for cute crafty christmas presents, throw em at me!
Well, time to study for tomorrow's final.
.
Adios yos
.
p.s. I'm totally a fan of Christmas again. I can't wait for it! I love buying/making presents for people.